Monday, June 4, 2012

Seventeen Again

Add caption
I remembered watching this movie of Zac Efron a few years back. It was a story of a 35-year-old man who became 17 again after an accident. I loved the movie though apart from the reason that Zac's handsome (hehe :*) because it gave chance to correct some past's mistakes. From which, the present's unstable family relationship was given a chance to be a better one. And though in reality no one ever gets to have that chance, somehow it gave me some hope. (Hopia lang te? Hahaha)

This post is not actually about that movie. The post title doesn't tell that much of what this post's about. It's just lately someone is making me wish and feel I am 17 again when I'm so TWENTY years old already. Haha :> This made me remember that movie of Zac's. Hahaha. Feeler!




Daniel John Ford Padilla :)

This young man is accountable! **insert wagas na kilig here** HAHAHA! Well before, I didn't used to like him paired with Kathryn Bernardo. I was a real fan of the team-up of Albie and Kathryn as Mara and Christian in "Mara Clara". And when I heard he replaced Albie, I just said to myself: "Naaah! Dili jud sila bagay! Nganong siya man ang gipuli kay Albie?" I used to wonder why many young girls are like screeching for him when I really don't find him that attractive. Maybe just a bit of 'so so'. Then, I remembered watching his first guesting in "Gandang Gabi Vice". It was then I realized entirely how extremely appealing of a guy he is. It was I think  the first time I focused on his face that long on TV. From which maybe, I realized he's really good-looking in like a snap. Now, the GGV guesting was all it took.

From that on, my head was counted as one of those 'getting-fuzzy-and-shivering-whenever-they-see-DJ' girls. Ugggh! Now I find myself eating my words. That's a big BOOOO! for me. Hahaha :p And because I became an instant fan from that guesting, I've been wishing if I could just be 17 again not only in order to have the same age with DJ but also, so that it doesn't appear much to be a 'trying-hard thing' from a twenty-year-old-college-graduate me to be his fan. At least if I am just 17, being of 'my kind' now is justifiable. Now I'm giving you the permission to say 'eewwwwwwww!!!' at me. Hahaha :D

Can't tell you that much of how far of a fan I had become. I haven't seen him personally when he came to SM CDO for a mall tour. I still haven't bought myself his album. No, no, not that die-hard yet. Still, I know it doesn't make me less of a fan. Anyway, I downloaded all the songs in his album but I still would love to buy the real copy.  Hihi. Hopefully. 

Uhm, just one more thing. I've been repeatedly claiming that I belong in his age group. When my cousin once told me I haven't grown that much, without thinking, I said for a reason: IT'S BECAUSE I AM ALREADY 17! Huh?!? Wait. Have I heard myself right? 5...4...3...2...1...And then I went blank. Really, for 5 seconds I forgot that I am already 20. That is so whatever and wishing and blah...blah...blah... Now, this one's absurd. Hihi. Please bear with this superb OAness. *wink!*

I don't know where I got the nerve to go 'mababaw' this way and sound so much of a teenager wannabe. At the end of the day, I think I would be teasing myself more than the others for this. Haha. Yeah right. I can't go into more mentioning of parade of things that made me of a fan of him. For sure, that's pretty boring on your part.  A lot of people did it already .I bet so. Haha. The real bottom line is, Daniel, you make me feel I am 17 again! That's one statement I am certain of. No one else is making me feel euphoric whenever I get a glimpse of your face on TV.



xoxo,
Alchang

No comments:

Post a Comment