Saturday, September 8, 2012

ONE DAY :)




"Whatever happens tomorrow, we've had today"
-Emma Morley


I don't really know why it took me a while to watch this movie. I've had this movie downloaded since April yet I just watched it yesterday, September 8, 2012. Oh yeah! Call me now a loser. Boooo! :)) But for those who haven't seen it yet, I should say you must. Don't worry, this post won't spoil you much.

Me ain't giving a movie review on this. I mean not the ones that avid movie-house-goers do or someone who took classes in film. Technically, I am no good at it. And I think, I never will be. Hehe. My attempts are biased. They really are. It may be based on how good-looking the actors are or how much it made me cry, laugh and blah, blah. Hahaha! I do it the subjective-basis way so please bear with it, lovies :)

Anne Hathaway (Emma), she's gorgeous as ever. Jim Sturgess (Dexter), you are epic! But guys, I may have watched this movie a bit later than others did, I still enjoyed it. Gladly, I've had no spoilers and I did not even spoiled myself. I always love movies of this kind of genre. You know that emo-ish romance type? Yeah. I really buy that. My tears weren't like that of the river. No, not that OA! But yes, I was teary-eyed. I was touched. Seriously.

What I don't like about the movie? Okay. It's making me hopeful again. People around me know I am such a hopeless romantic that this movie triggered that side of me again. I've been repressing it (consciously or unconsciously) for like ages. Ugggghhh! Loser! Haha.

THOUGHTS:

1) Love is always powerful. It is, and always will. It will lead you to the arms of someone you rightfully deserve.

2) If you want something, express it. Mean it.

3) Take care of the people you love and who loves you.

4) Life is worth celebrating!

You (I mean, I) know that this is how it should always be. Still, you get a bit edgy on things that you forget about the basics. I startle. I fret. I forget about what matters more. Or the things that matter MOST. But I will always go back to these thoughts that fill my life with optimism.

ONE DAY. Such a beautiful movie. Smartly done.
ONE DAY. It ain't your ordinary love story.
ONE DAY. You will love Anne Hathaway more if you had loved her in Enchanted.

ONE DAY... I will see myself having my own fairy-tale love story. In God's time. In God's will.

No comments:

Post a Comment