Friday, May 4, 2012

What's Wrong with Getting Obsolete?





I am sure a lot of you know these people in these pictures. The Vampire Diaries started airing on September 10, 2009 in the U.S. It is currently on its 3rd Season now. Guess what? I just started viewing Season 1. HAHAHA! Not so late, huh? Now you can call me a loser but I couldn't care less. I didn't have time during the student days and the real reason is: I DIDN'T HAVE A COPY!  I am enjoying the DVD copy Rangie had made me borrow last April 27. Credits to him for being that generous guy for lending me his movies and books and everything ever since the world began. Ayeeey! :D

I got hooked with the story actually. I don't know. Who wouldn't? Stefan and Damon are just great guys. Elena too. Oh! I'm biased. haha.But for certain reasons, I love Ian Somelhader's role. His antagonist-protagonist role just appeals so right to me. Well, I might have finished it days ago if not with this rotating brownout. Reasons! Haha. But it's a blessing in disguise since I would love to take it slow then. Haha. I see no point in worrying that I am obsolete in this and in a lot of things. As they say, Better late than never! At least I still can catch up. I needed no deadline of finishing the TV series. On the other hand, I am missing reading my Ana-Physio book and all the like. Must I worry now? Sigh! Gotta take a break. It may set my mood for the real battle. Just maybe. Yes nalang. Hihi :*



Love, 
Alchang


No comments:

Post a Comment