Saturday, September 8, 2012

9.1.12. El Salvador Escapade




Because I was wet in the rain, Cleinton made us borrow his clothes. It's loose and comfy! :)

 **Some Fillers**

With our free time from review, Mhalcomb, Escar and I decided to go to the Divine Mercy Shrine. We had a good time there. Me personally, I love places which has something to do with nature. The place to me had always been epic.It was a good time for reflection. God speaks to us best through silence. Of course, my prayers were what you think most I am asking of. :)

Not so long after the visit, the rain fell. Us, not bringing umbrellas were soaked wet. Hahaha :D Good thing, the ever accommodating Cleinton made us borrow his clothes. Haha. Special thanks to him and his mother. They are just one of the living proofs of why Filipinos are really hospitable. They really are in the essence of the word. And joined in his lola, 86 years old already but still active more than you think she is. At that age, she can read even without her eyeglasses. (Okay. Boo me now. hehe) I love her lola! She's epic as well! :)

They are spoiling me! It makes me want to come back more often. Yes, soon. Very soon! Hahaha. Thanks to my friends for the company and Cleinton's family for the food. Yuuuummmy! :))) Love you friends! xoxo

---

On the other side of the coin, review classes had been doing great. My lecturers are fantastic individuals. That ain't an exaggeration. I don't know. They just make me feel motivated more than what I have to be. They make me look forward in going to school everyday. I just do appreciate their enthusiasm in what they do a lot. The fun in learning can't be contained in words. Yes!

Keep rockin'! :)))

Always,
Alchang

No comments:

Post a Comment