Friday, December 21, 2012

His Will be Done :>

That feeling when you are likely to have a Myocardial Infarction and there's like a sign of impending doom. I can't seem to breathe easy even with just the thought of it. My mind is preoccupied with "what if's" and "how's".

I can't contain in words how anxious I am now after December 16 and 17 (The Big Days). It's really like there are butterflies in my stomach, literally. Awooooh!!! I wanna scream my heart out!!! I am partly relieved that it was over BUT the uneasiest time is this: waiting. Other courses would get their results for 5 days or most a week but for us, you would have to wait for 45 days. 45 LONG DAYS. How is it? Of course, this country is like a "mass manufacturer" of nurses. Well, this like's prolonging your agony. Naaaaaahhhh!!!

One thing for sure, it wasn't an easy exam. For all the past board exams I have read made by the outgoing Board of Nursing, I would say without biases and in my humblest assessment, it was the hardest they've made. It was harder than how I thought it was. Surely, the current BON made history as how they said it. It may be not the easiest exam ever but I knew all along God has always been guiding my rationalizations for every question, and even as I shade my answer sheet with my pencil. I just have to say, Thank You Lord for guiding me all the way. You were and will always be my refuge and strength.  

No matter what the outcome may be, I think I am ready to embrace it, may it be good or not so good. Truly, everything happens in His own reasons. I completely entrusted everything to His grace and will.

On the other hand, I cannot spend the"waiting days" in vain. Come on, it's Christmas season. I wanna jump off the cliff, bang my head on the walls, try the zipline and tie it on my neck while I head towards the other end, et cetera. Just the common things, you know. HAHAHA! I kid. Of course, I would like to spend it in a worthwhile way, feeling this season in a very special way. And sure, I will.

And BTW, can I just say sorry for like forever's absence? You know, I am just quite busy being the "praning" reviewee girl for the mean time. Seeeezzz. Undoubtedly, I missed it posting here.

God bless you there, sweetie! :*


Let me end this with a portrait of people I love and miss a lot:

The new breed of nurses, as how we tag ourselves. Haha. Find my forehead there!

Always,
Alchang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment