Saturday, November 2, 2013

For a Reason :)

I believe you had always known about the phrase "everything happens for a purpose". Somehow when things do not go along your way, banking on this phrase somehow helps.And for some purpose, I found myself blogging again after a looooong time's absence. Perhaps, work has made me quite busy or plainly, apathy just paved in. I don't know where in this world would I be able to pick eagerness. Dear self, just stop procrastinating. Hihi :)))


To partly disclose, yes, I am a working girl now. Circumstances led me into the world of community development since May this year. It is where complexities and fulfillment meet halfway. It is something I took time to learn and took time to realize why I am here. Often times, I reflect on how I may be undeserving with the kind of responsibilities placed on my shoulders. It's not that I am belittling my self. It's just maybe because of my... character... or of my personality... or of my basta... It may not fit to what the job requires. If you know me, you know what I really mean, eh?


There are things you have to give up when you commit to things. Yes, other opportunities that may pop in. But indeed, my heart says I have to take time to learn and believe that everything will fall into its place in its proper time someday. 

Indeed,I was brought here not by accident. Regardless of my preoccupations and doubts, I have to perform my job as well as I can. I may have fall short on that aspect a number of times, but it doesn't mean I have to  wallow in guilt. But though, honestly, I do. However, as long as people around me don't make me feel that I should, I think I will be fine. 


Before I end this, let me leave this verse from Ecclesiastes 3. Yes Lord, in Your time. Your will, not mine. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment