Sunday, April 29, 2012

04.27.12

Just one good day to break the ice! I've been staying at home for the past few days and today, I went out at the town's plaza with High School buddies for our batch meeting regarding the incoming Alumni Homecoming on the 22nd of May. (Oh diba?)

It was one good day to finally get the 4th and 5th installment of Percy Jackson Series from Rangie. I've been eager to read them for months now. I went to Rangie's house together with the best buddy, Mary Rose to get the books and return The Sea of Monsters and The Titan's Curse which I borrowed from him too. As Mrose said, it's been years since she last stepped at Gie's doorstep so I insisted to take a photo of her inside Gie's house. Here it is.. Tentenenennn... 

Okay. So much for that. I could not detail the things agreed upon on the meeting but I have a feeling this will be a fun get-together. More fun this time! It's good to see your good friends again after quite sometime. Hmmmnnn...

I couldn't let the others pass without having a fish eye photo. Haha among the additions were photos of Bimbom, Trixie and Glydee. (I'll make a separate blog about my Fish Eye fascination.Hehe) 



The rest of the day went out well. Chatting and watching the sunset at our version of the Baywalk. On our way home, Cling, Mrose and I dropped by for a Cornetto bite. Yummy! And then I went home with a smile on my face. =)) 

Let me share to you one of the best quotes about friendship I knew from Rangie:

 "truly great friends are hard to find difficult to leave and impossible to forget"
-Randolf, G.  

Please do know I am quite trying to maintain this blog. Hehehe... God bless us all!

Love, 
Alchang 

No comments:

Post a Comment