Sunday, July 29, 2012

7.29.12 (LAMI-CDO Thanksgiving Celebration)








Special credits to Kuya Luke for the photos. Very nice, right? Oh! That's an understatement.

This event was the Lakas-Angkan Ministries CDO Thanksgiving celebration for their anniversary last July 29, 2012. I was an usherette during the event. I am an adopted member of this church since the people whom I live with in CDO are Born Again Christians. I am thankful for the opportunity to meet these people despite being a "stranger" to their sight. Hihi.To those who don't know, I am a Roman Catholic by affiliation but I am a Christian by heart. I think that's what matters MOST.  

It is just a good experience to be with these people. They are so warm. They influenced me, Ate Sybelle (my bible study leader) in most particular, of how I think about life in general and more importantly, in knowing Jesus Christ even more.

Always,
Alchang :*

P.S.
That dress I wore existed since I was second year high school. And yes, it still fits me even now that I am already 20. Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment