Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SUMMER!

I recently don't enjoy my summer that much. There's this rotating brownout that's sadly making my head hotter nowadays. Well, I am certainly a TV person. I love to watch "It's Showtime" in particular among any other TV show. HAHA Showtime's really exceptional (aminin!). This brownout really is depriving me of the right to enjoy  watching that show. My goodness!

What I had been doing lately? Okay. I'll admit it. I've been reading books lately in preparation for you know! HAHA. This may sound quite praning but never mind. Mostly my classmates had started reviewing in the review center in preparation for the December 2012 NLE. Oh gush! I admit I was tempted to go with them but I think I should take time to read my books before going into formal lectures once again by August. So indeed, I must brace myself! Haha It really pays to be prepared, I figured! Apart from that, I've been enjoying though not often, some swimming stuffs,  which I am putting hopes into improving my dextroscoliosis. If you'll ask if it  improved my posture, I can't tell. However, my cousin Kristle (Lyn2x) told me I don't slouch that much anymore. YAAAHOOOO! And one more thing, several people told me that I looked leaner the past weeks. That's one thing I am so happy about since my friends do know I am underweight for my height and for my age. They even say I look more of like a grade six pupil than a college graduate (That's so mean! Nyahahaha). I must admit, a number of people mistook me to be an early teenager because of my body structure. But rest assured, I've been eating a lot lately! HAHAHA I've been enjoying also the time I have with my father since he's going back again to KSA on May 1st (Mother's birthday.. ouch!) after a short vacation here. Oh! Oh! 

Some things I would like to do are go on snorkeling or scuba diving perhaps in Duka Bay or go on an inter-island trip before I go into formal review classes this August. I don't know. Only God knows where the seasons will bring me. Fingers crossed for summer! To my buddies, see you soon! I so miss you all! 

Love,
Alchang

P.S. Please bear with these some amateur blogging. 

No comments:

Post a Comment