Friday, July 20, 2012

7.20.12 FANGIRL FRIDAY

RYAN GABRIEL BOYCE, 15 and me, 20 :)


BING BOYCE, 16 and me, 20 :>




If we are FB friends and my twitter follower, I know you are quite annoyed of seeing these pictures all over again especially the first on the alley.  Still, I am posting it here anyway. Hihi :p


Warning: This post may have this 'word salad' tendencies. I am finding it quite hard to contain the things in my mind to words. Haha!

It was indeed a Fan girl Friday after seeing these handsome guys in person and I got the photo opportunity with them plus an autographed handbook. Yahoo! They were having a campus tour around CDO and around Misamis Oriental through the efforts of Mr. Joey Pelaez of DepEd to promote Environmental Protection among the youth. Luckily, the school where my mother is teaching was one of the schools they visited. Bing, who sang "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz during the tour, moved down the stage and was so near me so I just... hugged him! Yes. I can't believe what came across my mind that I hugged Bing without a second thought. That was "lukso ng Pee Bee Bee Teens" that was innate in me. LOL! And take note: I was sitting beside my mother. She never had the chance to tame me anyway. And the rest of the crowd behind me were like going bananas! Hahaha :>


Ryan, by the way, for me looks like Stefan Salvatore (Vampire Diaries Character for those who don't know). I don't know if you guys saw the resemblance too. He was always one of my Big 4 bets since he gets along very well with his housemates very and, he knows how to do household chores especially cooking. It was admirable of him since he is coming from a well-off family. Besides that, I am not really good at the 'Household Chores Department.' Haha :> That's why I was quite sad he failed to make it to the Big 4. I was even touched when he cried when he was evicted because he is a person who rarely does it.



For his talent exhibition anyway, he played the guitar and sang "You and Me" of Lifehouse :)


My mom was the one calling me on stage to take a photo of her with Bing. Here it is...

Please don't mind her colleagues at the back. Haha

Oh see! She was even the one who took the photo of me and Ryan and as well as of my sister's. I also had the opportunity to talk with Ryan shortly. 

Me: Ryan, kamukha mo si Stefan Salvatore.
Ryan: Sino yun?
Me: Yung bida ng Vampire Diaries.
Ryan: Ahhh... Hehe...

Okay. That's all. Hahahaha **insert walang hanggang kilig here** I am just so glad the start of the review classes was postponed. I used to complain a lot but then, I understood why things have to happen. They made me feel so much of a teenager. Age? They are just numbers. This just proves it all. :*


Thank you Ryan Gabriel Boyce and Francis Boyce! 


xoxo,
Alchang :)

No comments:

Post a Comment