Sunday, July 1, 2012

Random Scribbles :)

I shall insert in this post my lapses for the past decades. Oh I mean, weeks. Hihi. I am glad I still gained a few views for those couch potato moments when I failed to update this blog. By the time I get to deactivate my FB account, maybe perhaps I'll get to update this more often than before. Warning: the contents may be not in season. But please, bear with it :)


Some of you may have noticed in one of my posts that I promised to make a separate blog for my fish eye photo fascination. I should have made it long before but yes, I decided not to. OKAAAAY! I am not so good in promises. I just realized it's mean to post those fish eye faces in here and they become other people's laughingstock. Should I forgive myself for having the thought of making that post? Huhuhu :( Anyway, those fish eye photos are in my FB account which no one can tag because that is the general rule of the album. NO TAGS. You might guys view it if we are Facebook pals :)




Congratulations to all the Heat fans everywhere! Some of you may think that they were my NBA champion bet but hey, they're not. Last year, they were. I casted my bet for the younger team Oklahoma City Thunder this year. I was real torn between these teams but I don't know what was in Kevin Durant that captured me and made his team my bet. Well, anyway, I am a fan of LeBron even when he was still in the Cavs. I am so happy for his first championship award and of course, his first MVP!!! Though my bet lost, I am just no bitter because they were once my team. And Kevin Durant, you are YOUTH and ATHLETICISM at its finest. Maybe your team needs a bit of 'seasoning'. You will have your ring real soooooon :)

Lately, I am just going bored from the sleep-wake-eat cycle. Ugggh!!! I wanna go on formal review classes. I am always tempted to watch TV, play tetris so I can't read that much. I just can't tame myself. I am so sure I'll get another blog update before this week ends. I just thank June and welcome July with optimism and open arms! This is it!!! I can't wait!



xoxo,
Alchang

No comments:

Post a Comment